Active Adulthood – Enhancing Work and Occupational Performance
The objective of the research group Active adulthood – Enhancing Work and Occupational Performance is to promote multiprofessional research, development and innovation activities which is directed towards counselling and guidance, rehabilitation activities and employment of adult population.
The aim of the research group is, in cooperation with regional, national and international actors, to enhance research and development activities concerning the following themes:
- physical, mental and socio-economic welfare of the target group with special emphasis on marginalization and exclusion;
- promotion of the welfare of work communities and workers;
- migration and cultural integration;
- residential areas and their bearing on the health and welfare of residents;
- career counselling and planning, work careers;
- issues related to social, professional, educational and functional rehabilitation.