|Address||Ruiskatu 8, 20720 Turku|
|Opening hours||Mon-Thu 7:30-18:15, Fri from 7:30-16:00|
|Accessibility||• Easy access for people with visual impairments
• Access for people with mobility impairments is from the main entrance
The campus and the Ruiskatu street have free parking spaces. Staff spaces are marked. Drivers must observe traffic signs indicating parking restrictions in the area.
Four guest spaces and two handicapped spaces are located near the main entrance. Guest parking licences are available from the porter (main entrance -> information).
Located in Petrelius, the Ruiskatu campus has excellent bus connections. Bus 61 runs near the campus (Peltolantie stop), as does bus 18 (Luolavuorentie stop) as well as local and long-distance buses along Uudenmaantie (in the Turku–Helsinki direction Turku Cemetery stop).
Degree programmesRead more
The Ruiskatu campus provides education in the following degree programmes:
- Dental Hygiene
- Dental Technics
- Emergency Care
- Radiography and Radiotherapy
- Social Services
- Advanced Nursing Practice (Master's Degree Programme)
- Health Promotion (Master's Degree Programme)
- Management and Leadership in Health Care (Master's Degree Programme)
- Rehabilitation ( Master's Degree Programme)
- Social Services ( Master's Degree Programme)