Library services during the COVID-19 pandemic
TUAS library started loaning with restrictions on 14th May 2020. Library services will be available for you online as well.
As of 14th May 2020:
- Lemminkäisenkatu campus library: 1st to 18th June Mon - Fri 10 am - 2 pm.
- Linnankatu campus library: until 12th June Mon - Fri 12 pm - 3 pm, closed 13th June to 11th August, from 12th August Mon - Fri 12pm - 3 pm.
- Salo campus library: until 18th June Tue and Thu 9 am - 3 pm. Access through the door next to the car park with access control tags only. You can reach the campus library personnel by phone at 040 355 0119.
- We continue to serve our customers by email library(a)turkuamk.fi and by phone from 9 am to 3 pm at 02 - 263 35390.
- You can search for e-resources on TUAS Finna or on the Information and Research Guides . Guidance services will be available online as well.
Copies of theses for the archives
If you choose not to save your thesis into Theseus, you can send your thesis in PDF format to the library at library(a)turkuamk.fi .
Loan periods and renewal of loans
Loans that other customers have made reservations for are asked to be returned as soon as possible. Other loans have been renewed automatically and the limits of renewal times are not in use for now. The due date for the renewed loans is 17th August.
There is no rush to return your loans as the duedates have been postponed until August. You may return loans to campus libraries as well as to the return drop-box located beside the back door of the Lemminkäisenkatu campus library, on the platform. If you have any questions about returns, please contact library(a)turkuamk.fi .
Reserving is not possible for now in TUAS Finna. If you require assistance, please contact library(a)turkuamk.fi or 02 263 35390.
No fines will accrue for now. The fines that may have accrued earlier can be paid on TUAS Finna .