Health and Well-being
We educate experts in the fields of health care and well-being services in 15 degree programmes.
Degree programmes conducted in English:
- Nursing, at Salo campus
Degree programmes conducted in Finnish:
- Biomedical Laboratory Science
- Dental Hygiene
- Dental Technics
- Emergency Care
- Nursing (Nursing, Midwifery, Public Health Nursing), at Ruiskatu campus, Turku
- Nursing (Nursing, Public Health Nursing), at Salo campus
- Occupational Therapy
- Radiography and Radiotherapy
- Social Services
- Advanced Nursing Practice (Master's Degree Programme)
- Health Promotion (Master's Degree Programme)
- Management and Leadership in Health Care (Master's Degree Programme)
- Rehabilitation ( Master's Degree Programme)
- Social Services ( Master's Degree Programme)
Learn more about usAdditional information
Our degree programmes host about 2,300 students under the supervision of almost 200 experts.
We respond quickly to employers’ education and development needs. Thousands of social and health care professionals develop their competence through our continuing education
Our education export and service products are planned on the basis on the customer’s specific needs. Develop your organisation’s competence with our multiprofessional experts!
Finding new solutions to promote health and well-being during the lifespan is our mission. Learn more about our research, development and innovation services .
Degree programmesAdditional information
With us, you can graduate to:
- Bachelor of Health Care
- Bachelor of Social Services
- Master of Health Care
- Master of Social Services