Communications Services for Media
TUAS’ Communications Office is here to serve you – no matter whether you represent the media, our cooperation partners, TUAS staff or students. We make expertise visible.
Find an expert
TUAS’ experts in different fields are at your service when you need their expertise in various themes. Contact information
You can also contact Commucation Office and we will lead you to the answers you seek.
You can download photos from TUAS media bank.
Logo of the TUASRead more
The logo of Turku University of Applied Sciences contains a yellow sun with black text. The logo is always used according to the graphic instructions of TUAS.
The logo has to be included in all the materials of the TUAS and its units. The logo must also be included in the materials of those projects where TUAS is a partner.
When using the logo, please note that:
- the logo is in Finnish and English
- the logo is always bilingual
- the logo is primarily used in colour
- you must not change the proportion between the text and the symbols
- you must not add any other text to the logo
- you should avoid using the monochromatic version of the logo.
Logos for online materials
- TUAS logo Finnish-English (jpg)
- TUAS logo Finnish-English (png / without white background)
- TUAS logo Finnish-English (png / nega)
Logos for printed products
- TUAS logo Finnish-English (cmyk + coated)
- TUAS logo Finnish-English (cmyk + uncoated)
- TUAS logo Finnish-English (cmyk + black&white)
Please contact Communications Office for more information: email@example.com
Online Magazine TalkRead more
Online magazine Talk is an interactive forum that gathers the articles targeted at the professional audiences and interest groups of Turku University of Applied Sciences in one place.Talk consists of field-specific thematic magazines.