Turku University of Applied Sciences - Turku UAS
Turku UAS is a community of over 10 000 experts. We create solutions for a better tomorrow with you – both regionally and globally. Our graduates are practice-oriented professionals with top competencies.
Studies at Turku UAS are working life oriented, combining theoretical studies with professional skills. We also provide high quality and flexible training and consulting services for both individuals and organizations in the public and private sector. You can also update your knowledge and skills at Turku UAS Open University of Applied Sciences.
In the field of applied research, Turku University of Applied Sciences represents the top tier in the country. Turku UAS coordinates or acts as a partner in over 200 RDI projects yearly.
Key figures 2020
- over 10,000 degree programme students
- 4, 200 students in the field of Technology, Communications and Transport
- 2,600 students in the field of Health Care and Social Services
- 2,600 students in the field of Business and Administration
- 800 students in the field of Culture
- 743 staff members
- 393 full-time teaching staff members
- 1,767 Bachelor’s degree graduates
- 310 Master’s degree graduates
- 788 publications
- 198 ongoing RDI projects
- over 11 MEUR external funding for RDI
- nearly 27,000 credits at Open UAS
- 350 exchange universities in 50 countries
- possibility to study double degrees in 14 exchange universities
- 100 outgoing exchange students
- 198 incoming exchange students
- 411 foreign degree students
Gender equality and equal opportunities at Turku UAS
See our gender equality and non-discrimination plan:
Equal Turku UAS 2021-2022 (pdf)
How can we help you?
We influence in Southwest Finland
This newsletter focuses on Turku UAS’ international activities bringing you the insights and developments in our education, research and services. Sign up for the newsletter to receive the latest news, including:
• Information on student & staff exchange at Turku UAS
• Research, Development and Innovation projects
• International events
• Double degree programs