Turku University of Applied Sciences - TUAS
TUAS is an inspiring community of 10,000 members – an innovative and multidisciplinary higher education institution, which creates international competitiveness and well-being for Southwest Finland. Our graduates are practice-oriented professionals with top competencies.
Studies at TUAS are working life oriented, combining theoretical studies with professional skills. We also provide high quality and flexible training and consulting services for both individuals and organizations in the public and private sector. You can also update your knowledge and skills at TUAS Open University of Applied Sciences.
In the field of applied research, Turku University of Applied Sciences represents the top tier in the country. TUAS coordinates or acts as a partner in over 200 RDI projects yearly.
Key figures 2018
- 9,600 students
- 5,800 students at the Faculty of Engineering and Business
- 3,000 students at the Faculty of Health and Well-Being
- 800 students at the Arts Academy
- 705 staff members
- 1,985 Bachelor’s degree graduates
- 275 Master’s degree graduates
- 794 publications
- 214 ongoing RDI projects
- 262 outgoing exchange students
- 297 incoming exchange students
- 368 foreign degree students