The modern premises in ICT City are a part of Turku UAS’ Kupittaa Campus and Turku Science Park. For example future bachelors of social services, dental technicians, emergency nurses, physiotherapists, midwives, radiographers, nurses and engineers study on the campus. Both teaching and administrative staff of Turku UAS work in the building.
Visitor and Innovation Centre Joki is located next to ICT City. It is a joint visitor centre for the city of Turku and companies and universities in the Turku area.
Visiting address and opening hours
- Joukahaisenkatu 3, Turku
- There is also an accessible route through ICT-city (Joukahaisenkatu 3) from the gateway to EduCity. For example, Google Street View provides you with a more detailed overview of the transit process in advance.
- Lobby service is available on weekdays Mon-Fri 8:00-18:00
tel. 050 515 0601
- Main doors are open on weekdays Mon-Fri 7:45-18:30
A-wing's doors are open on weekdays Mon-Fri 7:45-17:00
Students and staff can enter with their access control tags also outside the opening hours.
How to get here
- It is easy to access ICT City both from the centre of Turku as well as from other cities. The Kupittaa Railway station is only a few minutes’ walk from ICT City. It takes under half an hour to reach the ICT City from the airport.
- ICT City can also be reached easily by bus. Busses 32 and 42 services near the building. For timetables and more stop and route information visit Journey Planner (Föli Turku Region Traffic)
- The ICT-City building is designed to allow easy access for people in wheelchairs. The elevators are sized to fit a wheelchair. Each floor has three elevators. The floor buttons are placed lower, and can be reached also by those using a wheelchair.
- ParkCity has opened a 10-story parking facility on Joukahaisenkatu at Kupittaa station. The facility has 990 parking spaces, 90 bicycle parking spaces and 20 electric car charging points. The parking system is the Aimo Park Easy camera identification system, in which the camera recognizes the registration number of your car and starts the parking automatically.
- Driving to the parking spaces below ICT City takes place through the entrance and exit gates on Joukahaisenkatu. This also applies delivery traffic. The maximum height for vehicles is 3.20 m.
- There are paid parking spaces for visitors near the ICT City
- Aimo Park, ParkCity
- The Firma and Kansalaisen IT-tuki
- FIT Turku
- Turku Game Lab
Health and well-being services
- Neuvontakeskus Kunnonkoti
- Sun hyvä elämä -klinikka
Services for students of Turku UAS
- Study Office (Currently at the EduCity)
- Study Counsellors
Wireless visitor network TUAS Guest
TUAS Guest visitor network is utilized at iCT city.