ICT City, Joukahaisenkatu
The ICT City is located in the very core of our Kupittaa Campus area. Its modern premises host students from different disciplines, creating a lively and youthful atmosphere. The ICT City is a modern community of several actors and is surrounded by other High Tech -technology industry as private sector corporations and companies.
- Joukahaisenkatu 3, Turku
- Lobby service is available on weekdays Mon-Fri 8:00-18:00
tel. 050 515 0601
- Main doors are open on weekdays Mon-Fri 7:45-18:30
A-wing's doors are open on weekdays Mon-Fri 7:45 -17:00
Students and staff can enter with their access control tags also outside the opening hours.
- It is easy to access ICT City both from the centre of Turku as well as from other cities. The Kupittaa Railway station is only a few minutes’ walk from ICT City. It takes under half an hour to reach the ICT City from the airport.
- ICT City can also be reached easily by bus. Busses 32 and 42 services near the building. For timetables and more stop and route information visit Journey Planner (Föli Turku Region Traffic)
TUAS' Services at ICT City
- theFirma and citizen's helpdesk theFirma and citizen's helpdesk
- The Laituri
- Turku Game Lab
- Student Office