Opening hours at the end of the year:
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org serves as normal.
The Student Office Service Point is closed 23 December 2022 – 3 January 2023.
The Student Office telephone service is closed 23 December 2022 – 4 January 2023.
Study Advisers work in the Student Office and their responsibilities include, for instance,
- maintaining student and study records;
- advising students on the right to study, enrolment for academic year, study records and graduation;
- preparing and providing certificates.
Below you can find the contact information of the Student Office. Please contact the Admission Services if your issue is concerning application or admissions.
Student Office contact information
- Email address email@example.com.
- The Student Office processes emails on weekdays and respond to them within a few weekdays.
- The Student Office can provide you with the documents related to your studies by email.
- Phone number + 358 40 355 0190.
- Available on Mon and Thu at 9-11 am.
- If you wish to order any documents, please contact us by email.
- The service point is open on Mon, Wed and Thurs from 10 am to 1 pm.
- Location: Joukahaisenkatu 7; EduCity Service Centre. Shared room 1032 with Globe – International Services.
- Please contact us by email when the service point is closed or use the e-services (see below).
Student Office services via Teams
- You can make an appointment for personal Teams meeting at suitable time.
- Using Student Office services via Teams requires TUAS’ user ID.
- More information can be found in TUAS’ intranet Messi.
Turku University of Applied Sciences
E-Services for students
Official study certificate and transcript of records are available in Peppi.
Other than degree students can upload only the transcript of records. The documents are electronically signed by using the validation of the Population Register Centre (on the last page). Instructions for verifying electronic documents are on our website: www.turkuamk.fi/varmennus. You can find the documents in Peppi student's desktop by selecting Orders in the navigation bar.
- Select the document that you want to order.
- Select the language and order.
- After ordering, you can find and upload the document on the Documents page.
Tuudo's digital student card entitles KELA-sponsored student meals and discounts on services such as VR, Matkahuolto and Turku region traffic Föli.
Tuudo's student card is available for all degree students in TUAS. The card is available immediately:
- Install the Tuudo application and logg in with TUAS user IDs.
- Open the student card and create the card by following instuctions.
Completed course information from the My Studyinfo service.
By logging into the My Studyinfo service, you can share a link from the My completed studies section with your completed courses to an education provider, an employer, Kela, TE Services or other authorities, for example. Before obtaining a paper degree certificate, graduates can officially prove their graduation using a link to the service. The online address for logging into the My Studyinfo service is https://opintopolku.fi/oma-opintopolku/. Use of the service requires online banking credentials