At the Student Office, you can get advice on issues such as study rights, registration for attendance or absence, and graduation.
Documents related to your studies, such as your study certificate and Kela's meal allowance card, can be easily obtained through the electronic services. Read more about these below. If necessary, you can request documents from the Student Office by e-mail or at the service desk.
Read also the instructions for Current and Former Students. The page provides information on enrolment for the academic year, reinstatement, resignation and ordering certificates and other documents of former students.
Below you can find the contact information of the Student Office. Please contact the Admission Services if your issue is concerning application or admissions.
Student Office contact information
- Email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Student Office processes emails on weekdays and respond to them within a few weekdays.
- The Student Office can provide you with the documents related to your studies by email.
- Phone number + 358 40 355 0190.
- Available on Mon and Thu at 9-11 am.
- If you wish to order any documents, please contact us by email
- Information on phone service for open UAS students (incl. path students) here
- The service point is open on Mon, Wed and Thurs from 10 am to 1 pm.
- Location: Joukahaisenkatu 7; EduCity Service Centre. Shared room 1032 with Globe – International Services.
- Please contact us by email when the service point is closed or use the e-services (see below).
Turku University of Applied Sciences
E-Services for students
Official study certificate and transcript of records are available in Peppi.
Other than degree students can upload only the transcript of records. Starting from 19 September 2023 the documents are electronically signed using the EUTL validation. Until 18 September 2023 the documents were verified using validation of the Population Register Centre. Verification is on the last page of the document. Instructions for verifying electronic documents are on our website: www.turkuamk.fi/varmennus. You can find the documents in Peppi student's desktop by selecting Orders in the navigation bar.
- Select the document that you want to order.
- Select the language and order.
- After ordering, you can find and upload the document on the Documents page.
Tuudo's digital student card entitles KELA-sponsored student meals and discounts on services such as VR, Matkahuolto and Turku region traffic Föli.
Tuudo's student card is available for all degree students in Turku UAS. The card is available immediately:
- Install the Tuudo application and logg in with Turku UAS user IDs.
- Open the student card and create the card by following instuctions.
Completed course information from the My Studyinfo service.
By logging into the My Studyinfo service, you can share a link from the My completed studies section with your completed courses to an education provider, an employer, Kela, TE Services or other authorities, for example. Before obtaining a paper degree certificate, graduates can officially prove their graduation using a link to the service. The online address for logging into the My Studyinfo service is https://opintopolku.fi/oma-opintopolku/. Use of the service requires online banking credentials