Student Offices and Study Counsellors
Study Advisers work in the Student Office and their responsibilities include, for instance,
- maintaining student and study records;
- advising students on the right to study, enrolment for academic year, study records and graduation;
- preparing and providing certificates.
Study Counsellors are responsible for
- coordination of guidance in the unit and acting as an guiding expert in working groups
- supporting the tutor teachers and participating in study counselling in situations that require broader expertise in counselling
- follow-up of the students' progression in studies
- co-operation with internal and external interest groups
- participating in student admission process.
Below you can find the contact information of the Student Office and Study Counsellors. Please contact the if your issue is concerning application or admissions.
Student Office contact informationRead more
You can reach our Study Advisers best by email email@example.com. You can ask for example
- advice on the right to study; or
- enrolling as present or absent for the academic year; or
- documents as study certificate or transcript of records. We will deliver the requested document(s) to you scanned as pdf files to your TUAS email or by post to your address which is in the student register.
Post address of the Student Office:
Turku University of Applied Sciences
Service points and opening hours:
Please make an appointment for demanding personal advising by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joukahaisenkatu campus (ICT City)
Turku, Joukahaisenkatu 3, 2nd floor, room C2029
Mon - Fri at 12-14
Extended opening times Mon-Fri 7.1. - 11.1.2019 at 11.30 - 14.30
Linnankatu campus (Arts Academy)
|Linnankatu campus 2nd floor room H214||
(POP UP -service point is open at the beginning of the academic year (will be announced later).)
Salo IoT Campus
|Salo IoT Campus service point in the lobby||
POP UP -service point on 14.1.2019 at 12.00-14.30 (8.1. cancelled)
Salo campus info point can give Kela meal subsidy cards and study certificates for public transportation to students.
|Sepänkatu campus||Sepänkatu campus 1st floor||
POP UP -service point on 7.-8.1.2019 at 11.30-14.30
(POP UP service point is open at the beginning of the academic year (will be announced later).)
Study Counsellors' contact informationRead more
|Degree programmes||Study Counsellor|
|Social Services, Turku||Marja Naatula|
|Business (Bachelor), Turku|
|Linnankatu (Arts Academy)||Tuija Mäntsälä|
|Business, Nursing and Social Services, Salo||Sari Kallio-Kökkö|
|All Master's degree programmes||Johanna Gadd|