Study Advisers work in the Student Office and their responsibilities include, for instance,
- maintaining student and study records;
- advising students on the right to study, enrolment for academic year, study records and graduation;
- preparing and providing certificates.
Below you can find the contact information of the Student Office. Please contact the Admission Services if your issue is concerning application or admissions.
Student Office contact information
Phone Service + 358 40 355 0190
- Available on Mon-Thu at 9-11 am.
- From 4 January 2021 onwards phone service is available on Mondays and Thursdays at 9-11 am.
- If you wish to order any documents, please contact us by email.
- The Service Point is open every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at 10-13.
- Personal meeting is available face-to-face or online if needed. Please make appointment by email or phone.
- Location: Joukahaisenkatu 7; EduCity , Service Centre.
- Please contact us by email when the service point is closed or use the E-services if possible (see below).
- Please make always an appointment for demanding personal advising by email.
Student Office services via Teams
- Students and teachers can contact the Student Office via Teams Opintotoimisto - Student Office. You can also make an appointment for personal Teams meeting at suitable time.
- Using Student Office services via Teams requires TUAS’ user ID.
- More information can be found in TUAS’ intranet Messi.
Turku University of Applied Sciences
E-Services for students
Official study certificate and transcript of records are available in Peppi.
Other than degree students can upload only the transcript of records. The documents are electronically signed by using the validation of the Population Register Centre (on the last page). Instructions for verifying electronic documents are on our website: www.turkuamk.fi/varmennus. You can find the documents in Peppi student's desktop by selecting Orders in the navigation bar.
- Select the document that you want to order.
- Select the language and order.
- After ordering, you can find and upload the document on the Documents page.
- Do not change the name of the file! The file must be original so it can be validated as original.
Tuudo's digital student card entitles KELA-sponsored student meals and discounts on services such as VR, Matkahuolto and Turku region traffic Föli.
Tuudo's student card is available for all degree students in TUAS. The card is available immediately:
- Install the Tuudo application and logg in with TUAS user IDs.
- Open the student card and create the card by following instuctions.
Completed course information from the My Studyinfo service.
By logging into the My Studyinfo service, you can share a link from the My completed studies section with your completed courses to an education provider, an employer, Kela, TE Services or other authorities, for example. Before obtaining a paper degree certificate, graduates can officially prove their graduation using a link to the service. The online address for logging into the My Studyinfo service is https://opintopolku.fi/oma-opintopolku/. Use of the service requires online banking credentials