|Address||Lemminkäisenkatu 30, 20520 Turku|
|Opening hours||Mon-Fri 7:30-20:00|
Nine guest spaces and one handicapped space as well as two spaces for cafeteria visitors are located on Lemminkäisenkatu next to the main entrance to the campus. Four guest spaces are located in the Untamonkatu courtyard. Guest parking licences are available from the porters.
The Lemminkäisenkatu campus is located near the Kupittaa railway station, at a distance of about 300 metres.
Buses 6, 192 and 320 run past the campus. Buses 32, 42 and 110 (Kupittaan railway station stop) and buses 9, 11, 13, 61, 111 and 116 (Kupittaa Citymarket) run near the campus.
Degree programmesRead more
The Lemminkäisenkatu campus provides education in the following degree programmes:
- Business Administration
- International Business
- Biotechnology and Food Technology
- Hospitality Management (applications no longer accepted)
- Business Information Technology (applications no longer accepted)
- Entrepreneurship and Business Competence (Master’s degree)
- International Business Management (Master’s degree)
- Hospitality Management (Master’s degree)