Turku University of Applied Sciences (Turku UAS) offers double degree programmes in the fields of ICT, business and engineering with the universities listed below. In a double degree programme the student can obtain two degrees when graduating: one from their home university and the other from Turku UAS.
What is a double degree?
Double degree programs offer students a great possibility to study in parallel at two higher education institutions and to graduate with two degrees in less time than what it would take to do so separately.
- Two degrees
- One study effort
- Great international experience
At Turku UAS, the language of tuition is English for the incoming double degree students. At the Turku UAS partner universities, also other languages might be possible.
By completing a double degree, student can gain competences needed in working life as well as valuable experience by studying in a multicultural environment. The exchange year at Turku UAS gives skills that are relevant for the future employment and for postgraduate studies.
How to apply
In ICT-studies with the universities of European Computer Science Network
Contact person Anne Räikkä
- Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften Hamburg HAW - Hamburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Instituto Politécnico de Coimbra - Polytechnic of Coimbra, Portugal
- Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia - University Ca’ Foscari of Venice, Italy
- Universidad de Burgos - University of Burgos, Spain
- Université de Lorraine - University of Lorraine, France
- Universitatea de Vest din Timişoara - West University of Timisoara, Romania
In Business studies with the following universities
Contact person Ana Kupri-Karenmaa
- OTH Regensburg, Ostbayerische Technische Hochschule Regensburg, Germany
- Polytechnic University of Valencia, Spain
- Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt, Germany
- Y SCHOOLS (Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Troyes), France
In Industrial Management and Engineering studies with the following universities
Contact Monica Tamminen
- Aschaffenburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Esta l’École Superieure Des Technologies Et Des Affaires, France
- Hochschule Aalen, Germany
- National Institute of Technology (KOSEN), Nagaoka College, Japan
In Mechanical Engineering (Naval Architecture) with the following universities
Contact person Reetta Partala
Hochschule Emden-Leer, Germany
In Chemical and Materials Engineering with the following universities:
Contact person: Ana Kupri-Karenmaa
- IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems, Austria
- Hochschule Emden-Leer, Germany
- Sup´Biotech, France
- Ecole Supérieure Angevine d’Informatique et Productique (ESAIP), France
How to apply to Turku UAS as a double degree student
The double degree students apply through the same process as the regular exchange students. See the instructions at www.tuas.fi/howtoapply (Note! In the application form, click the box "Double Degree Student")