Turku University of Applied Sciences (TUAS) offers double degree programmes in the fields of ICT, business and engineering with the universities listed below. In a double degree programme the student can obtain two degrees when graduating: one from their home university and the other from TUAS.
What is a double degree?
Double degree programs offer students a great possibility to study in parallel at two higher education institutions and to graduate with two degrees in less time than what it would take to do so separately.
- Two degrees
- One study effort
- Great international experience
- No tuition fees for Erasmus+ students
At TUAS, the language of tuition is English for the incoming double degree students. At the TUAS partner universities, also other languages might be possible.
By completing a double degree, student can gain competences needed in working life as well as valuable experience by studying in a multicultural environment. The exchange year at TUAS gives skills that are relevant for the future employment and for postgraduate studies.
How to apply
Apply for exchange studies at TUAS by 15th of April 2020.
In ICT-studies with the universities of European Computer Science Network
Contact person Päivi Oliva
- Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften Hamburg HAW - Hamburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Instituto Politécnico de Coimbra - Polytechnic of Coimbra, Portugal
- Université de Tours - The University of Tours, France
- Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia - University Ca’ Foscari of Venice, Italy
- Universidad de Burgos - University of Burgos, Spain
- Université de Lorraine - University of Lorraine, France
- Universitatea de Vest din Timişoara - West University of Timisoara, Romania
In Business studies with the following universities
Contact person Ana Kupri-Karenmaa
- Y SCHOOLS (Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Troyes), France
- OTH Regensburg, Ostbayerische Technische Hochschule Regensburg, Germany
- Polytechnic University of Valencia, Spain
In Engineering studies with the following universities
Contact TELI.international (at) turkuamk.fi
- Aschaffenburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Esta l’École Superieure Des Technologies Et Des Affaires, France
- Hochschule Aalen, Germany
- Hochschule Emden-Leer, Germany
How to apply to TUAS as a double degree student
The double degree students apply through the same process as the regular exchange students. See the instructions at www.tuas.fi/howtoapply (Note! In the application form, click the box "Double Degree Student")