Kupittaa Campus, Lemminkäisenkatu 30, 20520Turku
07.09.2017 klo 14:00 - 16:00
Come and join in Opening the new Academic Year at the joint event for staff and students
– welcome also new students, former staff and our partners!
The theme of #TUASopening2017 is well-being.
The programme at 2-4 p.m. includes:
- Short speeches by Vesa Taatila, Rector and President, Jukka-Pekka Salmela,
Chair of TUO's Board and Niko Aaltonen, Chair of TUAS Board
- Guest Spaker: Eeva-Johanna Eloranta, MP, TUAS Fellow,
Member of TUAS Advisory Council of Health and Well-being
- Lauri Inna, Mayor of Salo
- Awards: Teacher, Student, Alumna/Alumnus of the Year and the Tarmo and Into awards
- Minifair: Well-being enterprises and services
- CampusSport introduces their services functionally – take part!
- Bring your wishes to the new Campus!
The event is produced by students' cooperative Pukkimäki Osk.
Come along and bring your friends, too!
Student groups can agree on attending the event with their student tutors who will send the information
about the number of students and their diets direct to Satu Haapala, satu.haapala(a)turkuamk.fi