DuuniPolku (6Aika) – Developing and Testing Services and Models to Promote Employment and Entrepreneurship
During the project will be developed
- New operational models and services for the transitional stages of training and working life as well as for preventive approach.
- Practices with which information of the needs of the labour markets can be obtained better than previously and the acute and more long-term recruitment and competence needs of employers can be met through collaboration between employment and training services.
- Employment-supporting measures in the form of pilot services offered for altogether approximately 870 customers. The target result is that through the project, at least half of the customers find a path to training or education, working life or other step that supports their own employment target.
- The project creates services and operational models that are based on the collaboration of the operators and aim to increase employment and entrepreneurship.
- New practices for cooperation with companies that are more functional than earlier will be generated during the project. With these practices, changed or changing competence needs of working life can be identified and met.
- The project will develop operational models for identifying and developing competence, including the new ways of learning at workplace.
- In the project, customer-centric, cost-efficient and influential services will be generated to be utilized by employment and training services for supporting customers in the transitional stages of training, education and working life