SkäriHUB – co-working and wellbeing for microenterprises in Turku archipelago
The main goal of the SkäriHUB project is to find out with the pilots what kind of concept SkäriHUB operating in the archipelago meets the needs of the co-working facilities of micro-entrepreneurs and hybrid workers in the archipelago. How should SkäriHUB's operations be organized, so that it is an accessible, community-based working environment for the archipelago's entrepreneurs and hybrid workers and promotes inclusion, networking, productivity and well-being at work.
The project identifies and verifies
- the (multi-site) space solutions required for efficient and well-beingpromoting work of micro-entrepreneurs and hybrid workers, and determines the services needed in the premises
- tests the organization and forms of business and digital skills support as part of the SkäriHUB service concept and
- tests service packages that promote well-being at work for micro-entrepreneurs and hybrid workers.
We aim to reach the goals of this project with five objectives:
- SkäriHUB's many forms - through the experiment, we offer three locations in different parts of the archipelago, enabling micro-entrepreneurs to participate in service trials, based on which the needs of entrepreneurs are identified to form he SkäriHUB's criteria.
- The SkäriHUB productivity to work experimental theme, where we support micro-entrepreneurs' competence in terms of business and digital skills through the services "Sparraus to business" and "Teaching and support for digital skills".
- SkäriHUB about well-being and engagement at work - an experimental theme, where we support the well-being and job engagement of micro-entrepreneurs by strengthening knowledge and know-how about the possibilities and methods of job crafting, ergonomic solutions, new forms of community and the possibilities of nature and nature exercise as sources of well-being at work. SkäriHUB's best practices - compiles the criteria defined through joint development and the SkäriHUB concept, from evaluation to an online handbook: we will build an online handbook to describe the criterias for SkäriHUB.
- Communication and coordination - takes care of successful project communication and project implementation.
- SkäriHUB –project aims at including 20 SMEs and 30 participants in its activities.