Turku Future Technologies Competence Factory (TFT CF)
Turku University of Applied Sciences Ltd. is in the process of building a strong research and innovation environment in Kupittaa, which will boost the competitiveness of industry in Southwest Finland. The new research centres will help expand cooperation between companies and research institutions.
They will be available for the region’s other education providers and companies for innovation, research and testing purposes. The closer cooperation will enable the research centres to strengthen competence in technical sectors.
The objective of Turku Future Technologies Competence Factory is to
- strengthen the learning and RDI infrastructure environments of Turku University of Applied Sciences
- invest in the research centres in the higher education institution focusing on technical innovation
- strengthen cooperation with the region’s companies
- accelerate digital innovations
- support education in technical sectors, such as learning environments in the ICT sector and the maritime and metal industries.