Learn to Conduct Your Projects
Top Training for Project Management Educators
WORKING IN AN R&D PROJECT?
LEADING AN ORGANISATIONAL CHANGE?
CONTROLLING A REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT?
MANAGING AN ARTISTIC PRODUCTION?
The same Project Management (PM) rules apply in all instances. With our innovative methods and great teachers, we can help you in planning and implementing an efficient curriculum for PM Educators. Share our unique know-how!
In recent years, we have organised numerous basic and advanced courses in Project Management for students, companies and public sector organisations. We utilize a pragmatic “learning-by-doing” approach, optimal for teaching PM skills needed in working life. Additionally, we apply new, innovative learning environments, such as the ProDesim business simulation game, developed at Turku University of Applied Sciences.
Our PM curricula are based on the body of knowledge of IPMA (International Project Management Association) and PMI (Project Management Institute). We can also prepare you for IPMA’s C and D level certifications.
Target Group and Training Modules
The training is targeted for a group of educators whose role is to teach Project Management in their organisation.
We begin by analyzing the current situation of PM teaching in the client organisation. The workshop is tailored accordingly.
- basic CDIO and innovation pedagogy
- IPMA and PMI frameworks, conventional waterfall, Scrum, Prince 2, CMMi
- 1-2 short group work projects
- how to teach PM efficiently
- Duration: 1 day
- clearly targeted content based on the learning by doing approach
- includes ProDesim business simulation game session
- Duration: 2-3 days
RECAP + FOLLOW-UP PLAN
- fundamental lessons learned
- group work to plan and prepare a continuous development plan for the organisation/audience
- Duration: 1 day