Cyber Test Lab
Digitalisation has become a critical factor in many areas of business, and it is creating lot of new business opportunities. At the same time, cyber threats related to digital services and systems are constantly increasing. Well-built and managed cybersecurity protects the business and is a crucial part of companies' risk management.
The Cyber Test Lab on the Salo IoT Campus focuses specifically on ensuring cyber security in equipment and services. In verifying the level of cyber security, we utilize automated testing tools as well as manual customized testing performed by experts. Testing is performed using the device's user interface, network connection, communication interfaces and wireless data transmission.
The laboratory has two tamper-proof rooms where wireless testing can be done safely. Testing is performed in accordance with open standards, guidelines and processes such as IEC, ETSI, NIST and OWASP.
In addition to testing, the Wireless Communications and Cybersecurity research group aims to be an active expert and partner in enabling cyber-secure products and solutions.
We also provide training services for companies, such as cyber security specialization training.
Benefits of working with us
- Cost efficient way to create solid cyber security solutions that help secure your business operations without unwanted interruptions.
- Identifying cyber security vulnerabilities and developing solutions to protect your systems against those.
- Improving your personnels cyber security understanding and skills.
- Create a working model for continuous cyber security assessment system with an expert taking into consideration limited resources of small and medium size companies.
- Penetration testing
- Cyber security consultation services
- Cyber security trainings
- Joint Research, Development and Innovation projects
We use in our work up-to-date cybersecurity testing equipment and software. In wireless testing, we utilize RF shielded rooms ja software-defined radio equipment.
Please do get in touch and let´s discuss how we can help your organisation.