Under the research group operates in Medisiina D a research centre: Turku Clinical Research Unit for Oral health.
The general objective of this research centre is to offer quality control for dental services. Our team consists of dentists, material scientics, dental hygienists and dental technicians.
- In the final stages of product development, test and evaluate the usability and clinical suitability of dental instruments, materials and appliances.
- To participate in research and development of dental instruments, appliances and materials.
- Carries out clinical patient research as part of various research and development projects.
- Carry out research and development on patient / client self-care guidance.
- Carry out other research and development in the field of professional activities and processes.